Coaching & Counseling
Writers Block (4 years experience). Helps dissertation students overcome fear of failure and success in completing their project. Explores underlying fears via coaching that keep many students stuck and helps develop new coping skills to deal with these fears. Helps students structure and manage their dissertation work within their daily routines. Sets up schedules to include mini breaks and rewards. Holds students accountable for meeting small, manageable deadlines while working on their projects. Homework assignments keep them focused on a specific goal/deadline.
My expertise is in Addiction Studies (12 years) and Counseling (5 years).
(1) Gives individual consultation on writing projects and time/stress management in Berkeley (and also by telephone) to students, faculty, and university administrators. (2) Provides on-site organizing and clutter control advice to individuals in their offices, homes, or businesses locally in the SF Bay Area. (3) Gives workshops on “Practical Strategies for Writing a Thesis or Dissertation” at university locations nationwide.
Certified life coach specializing in graduate-student support services (with coordinated consulting in dissertation design and analysis) to keep thesis- and dissertation-writing students moving toward on-time graduation. Coaching services help with motivation, productivity, stress management, overcoming procrastination, and fighting perfectionism.
See website for details of different levels of service.
I have 6 years of experience as a Statistical Analyst in data cleaning, MANOVA, linear/logistic regression, etc. in both academia and business. I have experience in research design (hypothesis/measure development, power analysis, etc. I have 9 years of experience in editing for format and content. I have 6 years of experience as a research expert in Developmental Psychology with multiple publications and ongoing university teaching experience.
Dissertation consulting and coaching for ABDs in all areas of study. Coaching to complete the process as quickly and painlessly as possible. Reading for content and help with organization. Research design expert. Qualitative data analysis. I have been a dissertation coach full time since 1997. I am experienced with many different disciplines, research methods, and different advising styles. I hold a PhD in Educational Psychology from UC Santa Barbara. I have worked as a professional researcher and as an associate professor. I have served as advisor for scores of doctoral candidates. I’m certified as a personal and professional coach by The Coaches Training Institute and as a master coach by the International Coaching Federation.
Research Design and Statistics: I have worked on more than 100 theses and journal articles. I have conducted hundreds of studies and worked with hundreds of PhDs to complete their doctorates. I also teach statistics. I am responsive, supportive, and knowledgeable. I have conducted statistical analyses, written results in a clearly understood manner, edited dissertations, and coached graduate students for the dissertation defense. Qualitative Data Analysis: I have worked with businesses and graduate students to give a voice to qualitative data. Dissertation Coaching: I consult with and coach ABDs in all areas of study. I coach to help students complete the process as quickly and effortlessly as possible. I help with organizing and editing.
Elite Research offers statistical consulting and tutoring services, along with research design, data management, data analysis, online survey research, manuscript and grant preparation, statistical software training, large and small group seminars and training using statistical software packages including SPSS, SAS, SYSTAT, MPLUS, LISREL, EQS, and S-PLUS, R, STATA. Reach out to any of our consultants for your research needs.
Contact us for up to an hour and a half free review of all projects. Faculty and students can earn free consulting hours through the referral program. More than 12 years in business, with extensive experience in virtual and face-to-face projects in all areas of research and evaluation. Research and statistical consulting, tutoring, research design, data management, data analytics and analysis (including but not limited to regression, multilevel modeling, and SEM), online survey research, manuscript and grant preparation, statistical software training, large and small group seminars or training.
1. René Paulson, Ph.D. President & Senior Statistician, http://www.EliteResearch.com; email@example.com; (972)538-1374; (800)806-5661
2. Sara Brady, Ph.D. Research & Statistical Consultant, EliteResearch.com/Academia; firstname.lastname@example.org; (972)538-1374; (800)806-5661
3. Mindy Chandler, M.A. Research & Evaluation Consultant, EliteResearch.com/NonProfit; email@example.com; (972)538-1374; (800)806-5661
4. John Maddoux, Ph.D. Research & Statistical Consultant, EliteResearch.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; (972)538-1374; (800)806-5661
5. Jackie Pennings, Ph.D. Accredited Professional Statistician, EliteResearch.com; email@example.com; (972)538-1374; (800)806-5661
6. Ryan Krone, Ph.D. Research & Statistical Consultant, EliteResearch.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; (972)538-1374; (800)806-5661
7. Zoheb Allam, M.S. Research & Statistical Analyst, EliteResearch.com; email@example.com; (972)538-1374; (800)806-5661
8. Weidan Zhou, M.S. Statistical Consultant, EliteResearch.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; (972)538-1374; (800)806-5661
9. Mark Shadden, M.S. Statistician & Data Scientist, http://www.DivergentAnalytics.com; email@example.com; (972)538-1374; (800)806-5661
10. Nicole Huddleston, Qualitative and Mixed Methods Consultant, EliteResearch.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; (972)538-1374; (800)806-5661
11. Jodi Woodside, Technical Editing, http://eliteresearch.com/services/editing-a-formatting; email@example.com; (972)538-1374; (800)806-5661
Dr. Debra Payne is an Associate Certified Coach (ACC) through the International Coach Federation (ICF). Based in Utah. Meetings via SKYPE and ZOOM worldwide.
Area(s) of Expertise: Certified Coach with many years of experience helping dissertators and faculty complete their projects and obtain the results they desire.
Find productivity amidst chaos! Debra coaches and consults for ABDs and Faculty from all disciplines. She holds a PhD in Higher Education from the University of Minnesota and was trained at the University of Texas at Dallas. Debra is an expert at helping clients recognize inner critics and make a plan to quiet them down and start working. Contact Debra for a free strategy session. Let’s get stuff done!
I provide individual and group psychotherapy for stuck, stressed, and struggling graduate students